Services Office 2013 Readiness
With the up-and-coming launch of Microsoft Office 2013, you will be introduced to a wealth of new features and services that will make your business more productive. Exciting changes coming in Excel and SharePoint for business intelligence reporting promise to make publishing and sharing of information easier while providing new insights you haven’t seen before. Like with any new release of software, the question you need to ask is, “Are you ready for the updates?” As with most software updates, you need to make sure you can easily migrate existing reports and portals to the new versions without major down time in services or completely broken reports. All this can happen if you are not prepared for the updates.
Fortunately, Extended Results has been working with different Microsoft business groups on their internal migrations of SharePoint and Excel 2010 reporting and portal solutions. Because we are a Gold Microsoft Partner, we get early access to the latest software and are often called upon by Microsoft business groups to assist Microsoft, even in their own migrations. They consider Extended Results one of the BEST when it comes to the Office platform for solution development and deployments.
We offer a comprehensive, customizable suite of services to help you plan and migrate your existing Microsoft platform of SharePoint and Excel to latest versions, including:
- Portal assessment, recommendations and roadmap for the migration of SharePoint.
- Review and considerations when upgrading your reports from Excel 2007/2010 to Excel 2013.
- Conversion and testing of reports to a new version of software (ex: Excel 2010 to Excel 2013).
- Upgrading your Excel PowerPivot and Power Views to 2013 report and data models.
- Management of upgrades, backups and patches.
- Remote operation for BI application server availability.
- Comprehensive database management services.
At Extended Results, we're good at this stuff. Every customer we work with has unique needs and we cater our services and solutions to meet those needs. Contact us for more information on how Extended Results can help you find value in your business decisions.