About Us Careers
WE’VE INSPIRED CUSTOMERS WITH UNIQUE BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE SOLUTIONS.
WE CAN INSPIRE HOW YOU LOOK AT YOUR CAREER.
We think it’s important to feel good about where you work – people love working at Extended Results because it’s a place where you can be yourself and enjoy a highly collaborative environment while maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
We enjoy all the benefits of a nimble business environment and deliver on-time and with inspiration for every project we engage in. We have a “personalized” methodology that sets us apart from the competition and even in an economy downturn, we continue to thrive. If you want to be part of a winning team of Business Intelligence professionals then drop us an email and share what makes you unique – we’d love to hear from you. Our consultants learn more in just fewer than three months than most consultants do in a year – so come join our growing team!
We are currently looking for individuals with the following skills sets:
- Web Designer
- Senior Manager/Engagement Manager: Business Intelligence
- Manager/Senior Consultants: Technical Project Managers
- iOS/Android Phone/Tablet Developers
- C#/ASP.NET/HTML5 Web Developers
- Senior Consultants: Microsoft Excel/PowerPivot Developer
- Principle/Senior Consultant: Microsoft SQL Server Developers (SQL and OLAP)
- Senior Consultants: Microsoft Reporting Services Report Developers
- Senior Consultants: SharePoint Portal Developers
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Federal and state equal employment opportunity laws prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, marital status, age, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status and disability. Extended Results is committed to providing its employees with an equal opportunity work environment in full compliance with these laws. In addition, Extended Results policy prohibits discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender expression/identity.